THE WORLD'S FIRST HYDROFOILING ELECTRIC PRODUCTION BOAT
A boat unlike any other
With experience from fighter jet and airplane design, we have made the Candela Seven extremely light, while still highly impact resistant. The hull, deck & deck parts are carefully crafted from 100% carbon fiber.
We make a large percentage of the components in our own factory in the Stockholm archipelago where we also assemble and perform final testing.
- Boat Type:
- High Performance Boat
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
Dimensions & Weight
- 25.00 ft
- 25 ft 3 in - 7.7 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 9 in - 1.14 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Deadrise Aft:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Fuel Tank:
- Fresh Water Tank:
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Perfect for water skiing
The Candela Seven leaves no wake, which makes it perfect for waterskiing and other watersports.
Forget Slamming in Waves
By hydrofoiling, the Candela Seven skips waves that other boats inevitably will slam against.
Reduce Local Emissions by 99%
Hydrofoils together with electric propulsion is a dream come true. Enjoy 99% reduced local emissions when charging with an average EU electricity mix.
Fly Silently Above the Surface
By using a clean and efficient electric motor and flying above the surface, the Candela Seven runs significantly quieter than comparable boats. Save your voice and talk easily with your passengers at high speeds.
95% Cheaper to Run
100% electric, the Candela Seven can be recharged at your dock over night and consumes less than 10 eurocents per nautical mile in electricity.
- A large straight foil close to the center of gravity and a small T-foil in the aft
- Foils are retractable for trailing and storage
- Shallow water mode for depths of 50 cm
- Height, roll and pitch are controlled automatically by changing foil positions at 100 Hz
- Take-offs and landings are fully automated
Navigation & Driving
- Integrated 12 inch multi touch screen for navigation, speed, consumption data and control of navigation lights & bilge pumps
- Sea charts included
- 2 x Bowers & Wilkins Marine 6 waterproof speakers, and integrated Bluetooth streaming
- 230V/16A standard blue CEE outlet. Approximately 12 h for a full charge.
- 3-phase on request and DC charging under development. Retrofitting will be offered.
- 9 years capacity warranty on battery - replaced if capacity drops below 80%