The Lagoon 40 is the model that has replaced the Lagoon 380 and it is the perfect size for a couple to sail or a family to enjoy cruising. Her self tacking jib and sport top helm make her a breeze to manage. The large cockpit and wide stern steps make it easy to move from a dinghy or a dock to the boat.
This owner version Lagoon 40 #67 is available in Annapolis. She is fully equipped with generator, A/C, full electronics, Solar panels, Square top mainsail, Code 0 rig and more. She has full warranty and trades will be considered. Call now to make arrangements to see her at Bert Jabins Yacht Yard in Annapolis.
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length39 ft - 11.89 meter
LOA:38 ft 6 in - 11.73 meter
Beam:22 ft 2 in - 6.76 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 5 in - 1.35 meter
Bridge Clearance:61 ft 3 in - 18.67 meter
Horsepower:45 (Individual), 90 (combined)
Fuel Tank:53 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:79 gallons - 1 tank(s)
A SLEEK AND INNOVATIVE DESIGN
With her new visual identity, the 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon's "DNA", a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasised by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognisable at first sight.
EXTERIOR: SPACE AND COMFORT
- A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
- An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
- Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
- A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
NEW GENERATION RIGGING: PERFORMANCE AND SIMPLICITY
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The decision to position the mast step further aft, which stems directly from VPLP's experience in competitive sailing, provides this catamaran with multiple advantages:A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres.
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance.
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring.
- A main sail, with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance.
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching.
One of the most open and bright salons in the Cat Market today! Featuring a rich walnut interior wood with grey/ beige floor, the Lagoon 40 is not only open and bright, she is also luxurious and rich.
- 3 Cabin - 2 head layout. Owners Suite port side hull
- Quiet Flush Electric Heads (2)
- Under bed Slats on 3 berths
- Large aft cockpit with sliding glass doors to salon/galley
- Cabin mirrors
- Leather bulkhead organizers in cabins
- Double sound insulated floor in engine compartments
- Aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains
- Plexiglass shower door
- Indirect lighting in salon & cabins
- Double berth in salon
- 110V hot water heater
- 2 holding tanks with gravity feed drain
- 12V refrigerator - 29 gallons
- 12V freezer - 26 gallons
- Double stainless steel sinks
- 2-burner propane cook-top
- Sea & fresh-water foot pumps
- Propane grill oven with stainless steel interior
- Microwave Oven
Electrical and Mechanical
- 110 VAC shore power
- 110 VAC outlet in each cabin
- 40 Amp Battery Charger
- LED Interior Lighting throughout
- LED navigation lights
- Upgrade to Gel batteries (480 aH)
- 12v Distribution panel
- 12 VDC outlet in each cabin
- USB Sockets in cabins
- 2000W inverter 12v/ 110v
- Flexible Solar Panels on Roof - 3 x 120W
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air conditioning
- Panda Genset 9KW with Cocoon
- B&G Zeus 3 12" Chartplotter at Helm
- B&G 4G Radar
- B&G AIS 500 Tranceiver
- B&G V60 VHF Radio at Nav Station
- B&G H60 VHF wireless remote at Helm Station
- B&G Autopilot
- B&G Triton Multi Display
- B&G Speed, Depth, Wind data on NMEA 2000 Network
- Fusion Stereo System with speakers
Sails and Rigging
- 1 Square Top high roach mainsail in Dacron with battens and Lagoon logo
- 1 self-tacking jib in Dacron with UV protective band
- Lazy Bag with Cover - Graphite
- Anodized aluminum mast positioned aft for better upwind sailing
- One diamond spreaders rig
- Anodized aluminum boom
- 2 encased shrouds
- 1 forestay shrouds on transversal cross beam
- 2 adjustable lazy-jacks
- 1 double purchase mainsail halyard
- 1 jib halyard (on blocker at the foot of the mast)
- 1 mainsail sheet led back to helm station with adjustment pulley and traveler on hard top bimini
- 2 reefing lines
- Traveller lines
Deck and Canvas
- 2 Harken winches 40.2STA at helm station (1 power winch)
- 2 Harken winches 40.2STA at cockpit
- 1 winch handle with holder
- 1 Harken self-tacking jib sheet traveler
- Lazy Bag with Lazy Jacks
- Windlass with FRP alley for chain - deploys at end of ally at bow
- Anodized aluminum crossbeam with mooring point for the jib furler, anchor roller and secondary anchor roller
- Windlass remote control at helm
- Helm station Bimini Top and enclosure panels
- Cockpit Full Enclosure
- OB Engine Bracket
- SS Davits with winch
- Large Teak Cockpit Table w Cover
- Boarding Ladder
- Aft Cockpit Cushions - Dark Grey
- Sunlounging Cushions on Foredeck - Dark Grey
- Anchor Kit
- Mooring Kit
- Roto-molded water, fuel & holding tanks - be sure to check the competition to see what they offer.
- Resin Infused Hull for strength & weight savings
- Injection Molded Deck laminated by infusion
- Laminated marine plywood bulkheads
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.