Explore the seas with performance and style. The Express Series by Century Boats is designed to deliver the comfort and features you demand for an extended trip offshore chasing the big ones... or cruising the river in stylish serenity. The 30 Express delivers with the amenities and luxury you need for casual entertaining or action-packed overnight trips.
Equipped with a diesel generator for up to 24 hours of run-time while providing a safer (no gas fumes) environment for your family.
Seating and storage abound with wrap-around helm seating, massive floor storage, a tackle center and rear seating.
Designed for offshore fishing with pro-level amenities plus a fully appointed luxury cabin for overnight trips or casual entertaining.
Our model is equipped with a tower for a second steering station.
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Boat TypeSport Fishing
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length31 ft - 9.45 meter
LOA:30 ft 6 in - 9.3 meter
Beam:10 ft 9 in - 3.28 meter
Draft - max:-
Bridge Clearance:8 ft 7 in - 2.62 meter
Dry Weight:10422 lbs
Horsepower:300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
Fuel Tank:275 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:-
The Express Series is designed with the amenities for an off-shore fishing trip along with the luxury of casual entertaining or for over-night trips.
• Equipped with a diesel generator for up to 24 hours of run time while also providing a safer (no gas fumes) environment for your family.
• Seating and storage abound with wrap around helm seating, massive floor storage, a tackle center and rear seating.
• Designed for offshore fishing with pro-level amenities plus a fully appointed luxury cabin for overnight trips or casual entertaining.
- Air Conditioner 110V (Heats and Cools)
- Anchor - Roller chute
- Baitwell - Aerated with Power Stream® Venturi Aerator
- Bow Rail - Full
- Cabin - Interior Package
- Cleats - Pull Up
- Compass - Ritchie
- Electric - Battery Charger, 4 Bank
- Electric - Dual Battery Backup System (Panel w/VSR, Trays, Wiring)
- Electric - Shore Power
- Freshwater - Sink and Transom Shower
- Gauges - Yamaha Command Link Plus
- Head - Electric Macerator and Holding Tank
- Hinges - Friction Hinges
- Hull Color - White
- Powder Cote
- Rod Boxes/Storage
- Seating - Deluxe Captain's Flip-up Bolster Chair
- Seating - Rear
- Shipping - Covers or Shrink Wrap
- Steering - Edson Wheel
- Steering - Optimus Electronic Steering
- Stereo - Fusion, 4 Speakers
- Stereo - Fusion Wired Remote
- Tackle Box
- Top - Fiberglass Hard Top w/Spreader Lights and Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs with Lighted Indicator
- Wash Down (raw-water)
- Water Heater
- Windlass - SS Anchor, 285' rope and 15' chain (300' total)
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.