Bavaria 420 Coupe
The Bavaria Virtess 420 Coupe is a highly versatile, head-turning vessel with sleek lines that angle down from bow to stern, large windows in the hull and low profile topsides that carry from the foredeck, through the steeply angled windscreen & wrap around salon windows, to the elegant curve of the coachroof. Cigatoo has the upgraded twin Volvo IPS 600 diesel engines which afford a smooth ride in adverse conditions. A Fisher Panda 15000i (12KW) generator rounds out the power plant.
Cigatoo is a well-maintained, lightly used vessel. Low hours on the engines (222 hrs) and generator (178 hrs) reflect this. The interior is pristine and well appointed with 3 Cabin/2 Head layout. There is a master cabin, with en-suite head and 2 guest cabins with single bunks that can be pushed together to form doubles; the guest cabins share the second head. The salon is bright, with good visibility, thanks to wrap around windows and large sliding doors to the cockpit. The cockpit furniture can be moved to re-configure according the the needs of the day and the hydraulic swim platform can be lowered to form a 'beach' with a ladder that attaches to the sole of the cockpit.
For equipment details, see Full Specifications and Video.
Don't miss out on Cigatoo - this boat is a gem!
ModelVirtess 420 Coupe
LocationDeltaville, VA, US
Boat TypeMotor Yacht
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length42 ft - 12.8 meter
LOA:40 ft 8 in - 12.4 meter
Beam:13 ft 10 in - 4.22 meter
Draft - max:3 ft 8 in - 1.12 meter
Dry Weight:24250 lbs
Horsepower:440 (Individual), 880 (combined)
Fuel Tank:317 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:108 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The aft door slides wide open giving uninterrupted flow between salon and cockpit. Windows wrap around the interior space providing excellent visibility. L-shaped settee to starboard is arranged around a table that folds to be a cocktail table, full dining table or can lower to create a coffee table. Two of the seats can be detached and moved into the cockpit to provide added seating.
Forward of the dinette is the helm station, with double helm seat set up high to provide good visibility for the captain. The controls are outboard of the seat, the chartplotter, engine instrument dials and all other controls are on the dashboard within comfortable distance of the person at the wheel.
To port is credenza-style storage with a Vitrifrigo ice-maker in the aft cabinet, stereo forward of that, more storage. The galley is port, forward, with hard top counters, Kenyon electric glass cooktop and double sink. Refrigerator and storage below counter level.The Salon has Poseidon Custom Blinds for side windows
Step down 3 steps into a vestibule which leads to the port and starboard guest cabins, each with twin beds that can be pushed together to create a double and storage; to port is the guest head with separate shower; forward is the spacious master cabin with queen bed, full length hanging locker and mirror to starboard, vanity and more storage to port. The master head is to starboard with separate shower. All cabins have large, fixed windows in the hull which provide light and a view of the water. All windows have blinds or shades.
Deck & Cockpit
Cockpit & Swim Platform:
- Teak cockpit floor with hidden tracks for moving cockpit furniture
- Double bench - can be moved along tracks for different configurations
- Storage under bench seats
- Teak fold out cockpit table - can be moved along tracks for different configurations.
- Cockpit lights
- Retractable Cockpit awning - extends from aft end of coupe top
- Small storage lockers in cockpit coaming.
- Cleats and fairleads on port and starboard quarters
- Swim platform with hydraulic lift
- Stainless steel and teak stairs to coupe top
- Cup holders
- Sun mattress
- Arch at rear for antennae and radar dome
- Electric GRP sliding roof
- Step up to wide side decks
- Stainless steel safety rails from cockpit to bow.
- Non-skid fibreglass decks
- Bow seat
- Bow roller
- Delta anchor w/ chain
- Quick electric windlass
- Hatch on foredeck (opens into master cabin)
- Windscreen, tinted (laminated glass)
- Windscreen wipers (2) on windshield
- Side windows, tinted (security glass)
- Stainless steel cleats (6)
- Kenyon 2-burner electric glass cooktop
- Kenmore microwave
- Front opening refrigerator ( 8/19)
- Vitrifrigo ice maker
- Double stainless steel sink, with covers
- Solid counter tops
Engine & Mechanical
- Volvo 435HP IPS-600 engines
- 222 Hours
- Joystick controls
- Fisher Panda Generator 1500i 12KW Generator
- Garmin Chartplotter
- Garmin Digital Radar
- Electronic control panel for all electrics on boat
- Sonar Depth sounder
- VHF Radio
- Quick Digital chain counter
- Fusion stereo
- 120V outlets - 2 per cabin and 3 in galley
- Shore supply, 230 V/50A
- Digital Boat Display panel - controls 120/240V system
- Battery charger, 40 A (3-channel)
- Start battery, AGM (1 x per engine)
- AGM House Batteries
- Airconditioning - Reverse cycle (new blower 8/19)
- HB Platform-Lift (for swim platform)
- Anchor washdown pump (8/18)
- Under water lights (7/18)
- SIGMAR MARINE Water heater
- Electric Toilets (2)
- Quick Electric windlass
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.