Over the years Wand'ring Star has enjoyed some sweet sailing adventures and have logged many memories, at sea and at anchor. She's a smooth sailing vessel. While most of the sailing took place on the Chesapeake Bay, it is a blue water boat. She rode the waves of the Atlantic with grace. Setting the hook in a quiet anchorage or tying up with others, Wand'ring Star is a great boat for friends and family. This is a rare find and is ready for exciting adventures ahead with the new owners !!!!
Additional features on this boat include : A propane grill, 2 electric cords at 30 AMPs, folding cockpit cushions, Bemini, Raychart 630, Bosun's chair and dodger..
LocationLottsburg, VA, US
Boat TypeRacer and Cruiser
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length47 ft - 14.33 meter
LOA:46 ft 11 in - 14.3 meter
Beam:14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 7 in - 1.7 meter
Bridge Clearance:60 ft 4 in - 18.39 meter
Cruise Speed:6 MPH
Horsepower:76 (Individual), 76 (combined)
Max Speed:9 MPH
Fuel Tank:57 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:75 gallons - 3 tank(s)
Holding Tank:22 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Total Power: 76
Fuel: 100 w/ optional fuel tank
Fresh Water: 220
- Double S/S sink
- Mixing tap for hot/cold pressurized fresh water
- S/S three burner Force 10 stove with protective S/S bar
- Trash can under counter
- 12V electric freezer/refrigerator 7.7 cu ft
- Top loading freezer and front loading refrigerator
- Storage cabinets along hull sides
- Lots of counter space and storage
This is the two-cabin version of this well-designed contemporary yacht. Starting forward is the very spacious forward cabin with a 6' 10" double berth with storage underneath. Storage shelves with slotted doors, hanging locker, settee and additional hull-mounted shelving. Ensuite private head with toilet, sink and separate shower stall.
- Owners Head
- 1 piece molded fiberglass liner for water tightness and easy cleaning
- Separate shower with marine toilet
- Fiberglass wash hand basin, vanity cabinet, mirrors.
- Settee Shelving on hull
Salon & Aft Cabin:
Moving aft is the Main Salon with a U-shaped settee and folding inlaid dining table to starboard and a single settee to port. The salon is finished in handsome cherry wood and is bright and airy with 6' 8" headroom. The fully equipped galley is aft to starboard with a well thought-out L design. It boasts a microwave oven, a large freezer, twin sinks, gimbaled stove, ample counter space, and an adjacent pantry/storage room.
To port of the companionway Nav station with chart table with stowage, bookshelf, and instrument panel. Aft of that is the door to the owner's aft stateroom with athwart ships double berth (6' 10"), hanging locker and ensuite head with toilet and sink that may be entered from either cabin.
- U-shaped salon with settee
- Salon table with inlays and extending leaves with aluminum legs
- Central bench seat with storage
- Storage cabinets on hull
- Hull sides lined with wood
- Hinged with pneumatic lifting arms for access to engine room
Raymarine integrated system using their high speed buss technology.
- Standard Intrepid VHF w/ Ram Mike
- Raymarine GPS/Chartplotter
- Raymarine 6002+ Auto Pilot Raymarine ST 60 Wind
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi
- Raymarine ST 60 Multi repeater at Nav Station
Deck & Rigging:
- S/S pulpit with bi-color navigation light
- S/S sternrail with life ring holder and flag staff holder
- S/S stanchions
- Double lifelines and gates
- S/S handrails on coachroof
- Dorade vents (ventilation for salon) (2)
- Dorade vent guards teak toe rail cap (2)
- Genoa tracks (3m) with adjustable cars
- Genoa foot blocks with jammers
- Upgraded 64 CSTO Lewmar primary winches, mounted on cockpit coaming near helm
- Roller furling genoa system, with drum installed above deck
- Mainsheet track on coachroof with ball bearing traveller (controls led back to cockpit)
- Genneker Gear with all lines and blocks.
- 40 CST Electric Lewmar maneuvering winch on port
- 40 CST Lewmar maneuvering winch on starboard
- All halyards and reefing lines led back to cockpit
- (8) Spinlock clutch stoppers on coachroof
- (6) Folding pad eyes - Winch handles
- Self-bailing chain locker with eye strap
- (6) anodized aluminum mooring cleats
- Electric windlass
- Genoa Halyard
- Spin Halyard
- Mainsail Halyard
- Boom topping lift
- Furling Main Sail
- Genoa roller furling control line
- Genoa sheets
- Solid boom vang led to cockpit
- Main traveller control lines
Beyond the extensive standard equipment on the 473, Narnia has been upgraded with the following additions:
- 26,000 BTU reverse cycle dual zone Cruiseair HVAC system
- Raymarine chartplotter
- Raymarine 6002+ Autohelm
- Raymarine Radar ChartplotterSharp Flat Screen TV in Main Salon
- All batteries are New as of Summer 2008
- Cell phone antenna at mast head with signal amplifier.
- Blue Hull Stripes
- Genneker Gear
- Bow Thruster
- Primary Winches Upgraded to lewmar 64's
- Yanmar 76hp
- Custom AYS Rubrail
- 8kw Panda Genset
- Refrigerator and Freezer are New as of Summer 2008
- Cockpit has custom removable teak grates.
- Hoop antenna at mast head.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.