"Sound Advice" is a well maintained example of a Beneteau 361, one of the most popular cruising sailboats from the early 2000s. Many recent investments make her a tremendous value, and is sure to make a new owner very happy, no matter where she goes.
Recent upgrades include:
- 2018 - New Sails Roller Furling Mainsail with Vertical Battens and 140% Genoa
- 2018 - Bow Thruster, new installation
- 2016 - New Battery Charger
- 2013 - Running rigging
- 2013 - Refrigeration
- 2013 - Air Conditioning
Call the listing broker today! This boat is a rare find!
LocationDeale, MD, US
Vessel NameSound Advice
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length36 ft - 10.97 meter
LOA:36 ft - 10.97 meter
Beam:12 ft 6 in - 3.81 meter
Draft - max:5 ft - 1.52 meter
Horsepower:27 (Individual), 27 (combined)
- 2013 - Air Conditioning replaced
- 2013 - Cushions replaced with luxury foam
- Headroom 6'4"
- Dining table with wood fiddles, convertible to berth.
- U-shaped settee.
- Bar locker behind the settee back.
- Stowage under the settees.
- Portside settee. • (1) LEWMAR 20 3/4" x 15 5/8" opening deck hatch with blind.
- (2) opening portholes on the coachroof, 27 7/16" x 7 9/16" with curtain.
- (2) halogen overhead lights and (4) halogen reading lights.
- Storage cupboards seats
- Headroom 6'3"
- Double berth (6'7" x 5'7")
- Shelf along the hull
- Hanging locker to starboard • (2) reading lights
- (1) LEWMAR 20 3/4" X 15 5/8" opening hatch with blind
- (2) opening portholes (6 15/16" x 12 3/4")
- 2013 - Refrigeration replaced
- 2013 - Hot water tank replaced
- GALLEY TO PORT
- Headroom: 6'4"
- Stainless steel double sink with mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water system
- Cutlery drawer
- (2) burner LPG stove
- Built-in shelf for microwave
- Cupboards with louvered door inserts
- Sink cover/cutting board.
- (1) opening porthole, 14 1/2" x 7 9/16" above the stove
- (1) opening hatch 13" x 13"
- 2012 - Marine head replaced
- 2013 - Through hulls replaced
- 2013 - New hot water tank
- Headroom: 6'4".
- Molded easy clean unit.
- Separate shower compartment with teak seat.
- Hand-held flexible shower unit.
- Electric sump pump for shower.
- Built-in washbasin with mixer tap, pressurized hot and cold water.
- Lockers for toilet accessories.
- Clothes hooks.
- Holders for tumbler and toilet paper.
- (1) LEWMAR 14 1/2" x 7 9/16" opening porthole
- 2013 - Stereo upgraded, Sony
- Chart table with raised trim facing forward.
- Seat with stowage locker.
- (12) functions 12v control panel.
- ST60 Multi • Opening panel for navigation instruments
- (1) halogen overhead light.
- (1) red navigators light.
- 2 CABIN VERSION
- Large double berth
- Hanging locker
- Engine access panel
- Overhead opening hatch
- (2) Opening portholes
- Reading lights • (2) reading lights.
- (1) overhead light.
- Shelf along side of hull.
- 2012 - Lowrance Chart Plotter
- 2013 - Stereo Upgraded
- ST60 Tridata Depth/Speed
- ST60 Wind
- ST60 Autopilot control
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF.
- New 2015 - 2 House AGM Batteries
- New 2015 - Motor start battery
- New 2016 - 60a Battery Charger
- 2013 - Cabin lights changed to LED
- 110v shore power system.
- Side Power Thruster Control
Sails and Rigging
- New in 2018-In Mast Furling Mainsail with vertical battens
- New in 2018-140% Furling Genoa with Suncover
- Lewmar 44CST Primary Winches,
- Lewmar 30CST Maneuvering Winch.
- New 2018 - Bow thruster installed
- Diesel fresh water cooled 27 hp Yanmar
- 20 gallon fuel tank.
- Engine compartment insulated with foam.
- Shaft protected by GRP skeg molded to the hull. •
- Fixed 3-bladed propeller.
- External engine instrument panel on coaming.
- Fuel Gauge.
- Bimini and dodger
- Stern Rail Seats
- Winch covers
- Binnacle Cover
- Hot and cold cockpit Shower.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.