The Endeavour 36 Catamaran is an exceptional cruising cat know for its stability, quality, safety and comfort!
If you dream of cruising the Islands or living aboard, but want some change left in your cruising kitty, this is the boat for you! Her 3' draft allows you to explore the shallowest of waters and anchor away from the packed mooring fields. The 15' beam makes it easier - and more economical - for a slip rental. A mast height of 47' means she is ICW capable. Three generous berths and spacious room on deck provide exceptional comfort onboard and plenty of space to host your boat buddies for sundowners!
If you're looking for a cruising catamaran that is comfortable, safe and can go anywhere, you'll be hard pressed to find a better one for the size and price! Sellers have relocated and are eager for a quick sale!
- New Webasto 16,000 BTU reverse-cycle Heat/AC (2016)
- New Sunbrella cockpit cushions (2016)
- New salon upholstery (2016)
- New dodger (2017)
- New zip close mainsail cover and lazy jacks (2017)
- New electronics (2014)
- Dinghy & outboard
LocationGrasonville, MD, US
Vessel NamePort of Indecision
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length36 ft - 10.97 meter
LOA:36 ft - 10.97 meter
Beam:15 ft - 4.57 meter
Draft - max:-
Bridge Clearance:47 ft - 14.33 meter
Horsepower:18 (Individual), 36 (combined)
Fuel Tank:60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:90 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:30 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Port of Indecision is the perfect blend of comfort, sailing ability, safety and economy. She is the perfect fit for sailing the Bay, cruising the Islands and certainly for life aboard.
Her interior is warm and inviting with teak trim and a laminate teak & holly sole. The salon features a large dinette with extendable table filling the main salon and overlooking the port side galley. The galley is equipped with upper & lower cabinets, two-burner range with oven, front loading refrigerator, pantry, storage locker, microwave oven, and stainless steel double sink with pressurized fresh water. There's ample galley storage as well as storage in general with a locker just aft of the galley.
The master stateroom is forward and features an oversized, athwart ships double berth. The cabin is light an airy with two large opening hatches forward and an opening into the main salon. For privacy there are two louvered doors for the opening to the salon and covers for the opening hatches.
The guest staterooms are aft with double berths, overhead and side opening hatches, and plenty of room with the door closed for changing. All three cabins have plenty of storage with hanging lockers and cabinets.
The head is mid ship on the starboard hull and features a large vanity with mirrored cabinet and more storage lockers, electric flush head and a separate shower stall. Forward of the head is a storage compartment perfect for extra sails and gear.
GALLEY (port hull):
- 2 burner propane stove / oven with cover to convert to extra countertop space when not in use
- Oversized front loading 12V Adler Barbour refrigerator that runs without shore power to keep your food cold
- Double sink
- Pressurized hot/cold water
- Seagull water filter spigot
- Corian countertops
- Loads of storage!
- Opening port at sink for ventilation (and a great view while cooking!)
- Updated salon upholstery in Navy blue (2016)
- 16,000 Webasto reverse cycle Heat/AC (2016)
- Custom pull down / push up accordion shades in the salon (2017)
- Three generously sized berths with lots of storage
- Large head with separate shower and electric flush head
- Warm teak trim with teak & holly floors
- Plenty of hatches and portlights for light and ventilation
- 110V / 12V outlets throughout
- 12V fans in cabins
- Big Orange waste tank filter eliminates holding tank odor (2016)
The shoal draft and 15' beam allow her to be kept in a 40' slip and hauled at your typical yard, eliminating the anxiety trying to find a T-dock to accommodate you in an unfamiliar port. Twin inboard Yanmar diesels provide dependable, economical power under way and sure handling in tight quarters.
Above decks the Endeavour Cat 36 is extremely accommodating. She provides easily traveled side decks for safe passage fore and aft while docking or anchoring. The bow features a centerline bow roller and electric windlass for hassle free anchoring and mooring. Each bow has a built in pulpit seat. The wide fore deck provides open space for sun bathing and relaxing.
The helm station at port has everything within reach of the helmsperson - full electronics, engine instruments and easy sail handling. All lines are led aft to coach roof mounted sheet stoppers and oversized self-tailing winches. Both the mainsheet and self-tending jib sheet are at port at the helm station.
The cockpit is spacious and well designed. Long bench style cockpit settees with high backs provide comfortable seating while underway and at dockside. The centerline cockpit table features swing up leaves for dining and family game night. The helm station and cockpit are fully protected by an oversized bimini and dodger. The walk-thru transom and side gates prove easy access from the dock and swim platform.
- New Sunbrella cockpit cushions (2016)
- Oversized cockpit bimini w/ dodger (dodger new 2017)
- Zip close mainsail cover with new lazy jacks (2017)
- Weaver davits for stern dinghy storage
- Trident 8'10" hard bottom dinghy (2017) with outboard
- Wide side decks with tall lifelines; coachroof mounted hand rails for safety while moving fore & aft
- Aft sun deck with walk thru transom and swim ladder. Perfect platform for boarding your dinghy, SUP, snorkeling or fishing
- Large cockpit lockers
- Cockpit shower
- Centerline anchor pulpit with bow roller and deck mounted electric windlass
- Rub rail with stainless steel striker
- Large foredeck with bow seats - makes for a great secondary outside entertaining space. Three Sport-a-Seats included for comfort onboard or onshore
- Bottom last painted June 2019
Electronics updated in 2014 to include:
- Raymarine Hydra Touch Chart Plotter / Radar
- Raymarine ST 70 Wind
- Raymarine ST 70 Multi - Knot, Depth, GPS, Pilot - Display
- Raymarine Below Deck Smart Pilot w/ Wireless Remote
- Raymarine Ray 55 VH
Sails and Rigging
- Full Batten Mainsail
- Headsail with self-tending sheet
- Sails are original and still useful; Mainsail has a small tear but can be mended. Owners had a quote for brand new sails from Doyle (original manufacturer and still has the patterns) for around $6,000 from a sailmaker in Florida.
- Boom Vang
- All lines lead aft to cockpit and are within easy reach of the helm
- Harken 40ST sheet & halyard winches
- Line organizer bags keep the cockpit organized and clean while underway
Mechanical and Electrical
- Twin Yanmar 2GM20FC - freshwater cooled 20HP diesels
- Hours unknown - meters replaced in 2014. Estimated to be approximately 2,500 hours on each engine
- Larger engine mounts for both engines (2017)
- Racor fuel filters
- Engine room blowers
- Sail drives w/ folding props
- Hydraulic steering
- TrueAmp 40amp battery charger (2016)
- (2) New 4D AGM house batteries. (2) New Group 27 AGM start batteries
- Engine battery selector switches for each engine; house battery selector
- AC/DC breaker panel
- Dual 30 amp shore power w/ 50' shore power cords
- 50 amp to 2 30 amp splitter
- 30 amp to 20 amp adapter
- 11 gallon water heater
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.