"Karibu" is an excellent example of this classic Ted Hood design. Best known for its sailing capability and excellent handling of heavy seas, the Bristol is regarded for its robust construction.
Karibu features two staterooms with private owner's cabin aft and a guest cabin in the bow. The salon is roomy with exquisite woodwork, ample storage, and large drop leaf dining table.
This yacht is well maintained, beautiful, and must be seen to be appreciated. The interior woodwork, upholstery, and joinery represent the finest interior luxury available in an affordable yacht of this vintage!
Karibu's recent investments include:
- 2016 New Engine - Beta Marine 50 hp Diesel
- 2018 New B&G Chartplotters at Nav Station and Helm
- Mercury 280 Dynamic inflatable, with 5 hp outboard
Call today for an appointment!
Model41.1 Center Cockpit
LocationPasadena, MD, US
Boat TypeCenter Cockpit
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length41 ft - 12.5 meter
LOA:41 ft - 12.5 meter
Beam:12 ft 11 in - 3.94 meter
Draft - max:10 ft - 3.05 meter
Horsepower:50 (Individual), 50 (combined)
Fuel Tank:80 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:180 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The Bristol 41.1 is a sought after center cockpit vessel that provides two staterooms with a roomy layout offering both privacy and space.
- Beautiful two stateroom layout
- Aft owners stateroom features ample storage space and full ensuite head
- Forward head to service salon and v-berth
- Forward V berth
- Wide settee berths on both port and starboard
- Large aft master suite with athwartship bunk
- Salon head room is 6'4"
- Wide single settee berths both port and starboard
- Large salon table that is fixed with drop leaves
- Barometer and ships clock
- Teak joinery built to the highest standards of craftsmanship
- Warm and comfortable interior ambiance
- Nav Station is a large desk with chart storage underneath
The Bristol 41.1 has a walk-through galley to starboard with a three burner stove/oven and refrigeration outboard. The configuration features good counter top and storage space and is large enough to prepare proper meals aboard and at sea. The galley walk through has full headroom and additional engine access.
- Galley layout is along the starboard side of the boat
- Shipmate three-burner gimbaled propane stove with oven
- Double, deep stainless steel sinks
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Ample storage
- Great counter space
- Nav station chart table with ample chart storage
- B&G Hybrid Touch chartplotter
- Radar and Plotter display in pedestal at helm
- Garmin/B&G displays in companionway depth and wind
- Matrix VHF Radio w/AIS integration
- Insulated backstay for SSB
- Clock and Barometer
- Richie compass mounted on the binnacle
The exterior teak and stainless is in excellent condition. There is a full length rub-rail.
- Two gates, one each on the port and starboard side.
- Encapsulated keel centerboard
- Skeg hung rudder
- Gorgeous reverse transom
- Stainless steel chain plates
- Deck construction is fiberglass sandwich with Balsa core
- Hull deck joint is bolted flange
- Reinforced deck areas for hardware
- 1" stainless steel bow pulpit
- 1" stainless steel stern rail
- 24" stainless steel stanchions with double life lines
- Boarding gates port and starboard
- Four stainless steel dorades with teak boxes
- 8 opening ports
- 4 opening deck hatches with screens
- Ideal Windlass with foot control
- Anchor locker at the bow
- Double bow rollers
- Primary anchor on roller
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.