Why List With AYS?
Why Should You Sell Your Boat with AYS?
Annapolis Yacht Sales has been around since 1953 selling new and used yachts. We offer extensive industry knowledge that you won’t find anywhere else, especially given our yacht brokers have over 70 years of combined experience in the boating industry. For your convenience and more visibility for your boat, we offer five locations – Annapolis (main and power office), Rock Hall, Stevensville, and Deltaville, VA.
Let us put our broad knowledge-base, long standing reputation, and friendly way of doing business to work for you. Annapolis Yacht Sales is wants to be your dealer on the Chesapeake Bay.
We are a member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). We sell all our brokerage boats using the tried and true Yacht Brokers Association of America contract. This contract protects the seller and the buyer fairly – and being a member of YBAA, we ourselves are held to a strict code of ethics. Please contact us and we will send a copy of this contract so you can see how your rights as a seller are well represented.
Are we the best in the area?
That’s for you to decide, but for 5 years straight the readers of the Capital newspaper voted us ‘Best Boat Dealer.’ We have won more CSI (Customer Service Index) awards than most of our competitors put together and our service department is renowned throughout the country. They are always there to help the deal by adding new equipment for the purchaser and to solve any problem that might arise during survey.
So if you are looking for a reputable company to list and sell your boat, one with a spotless record that actively displays their listings in both print and on the internet, you should contact us by phone, e-mail or just stop by one of our five locations – Annapolis, MD (sail and power office), Rock Hall, MD, Stevensville, MD, and Deltaville, VA – and meet some of the best brokers in the business. Our track record shows that you won’t be disappointed.
The top 10 reasons to sell your boat with AYS:
- Annapolis Yacht Sales sells more brokerage boats than any other brokerage in the Mid-Atlantic.
- We advertise our listings in a variety of media including print, e-mail and online.
- Annapolis Yacht Sales advertises locally as well as nationally.
- Annapolis Yacht Sales has been established in the brokerage market for 60 years.
- We are a member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America, holding our brokers to a strict code of ethics.
- Our experienced certified professional yacht brokers have a combined experience of over 70 years!
- We have meaningful relationships with brokerage houses throughout the US, Canada, and the Caribbean islands.
- We have five locations in total with four offices in Maryland: Annapolis – main and power office, Stevensville, and Rock Hall. Our fifth location is in the southern Chesapeake Bay in Deltaville, VA. All of these locations are well known destination points for boat buyers.
- Our central office in Annapolis, MD is the nation’s sailing capital and is located in Bert Jabin’s Yacht Yard amongst the Mid-Atlantic’s largest selection of brokerage boats.
- For the past 5 years, Annapolis Yacht Sales has been voted ‘Best Boat Dealer of the Year’ by readers of The Capital Newspaper.
We are open 6 days a week and always available by appointment, plus we have a 24/7 contact phone line. If you are looking at selling a used sail or power yacht, please contact us. We promise you won’t be disappointed!